DCC is patented

Ruben Safir Secretary NYLXS ruben@mrbrklyn.com
Wed Oct 27 23:58:40 UTC 2004

> I've been involved slightly in some patent disputes unrelated to spam.
> What I was taught by expensive lawyers is that what matters are the
> claims, and that reading patent claims is not as easy as seems it
> should be to computer programmers or mathematicians (my background).
> A set of claims is like a first order predicate expression of primitives
> connected with ANDs and ORs, but with both the primitives and connectives
> obscured as much as the Patent Office will allow.

I have a patent on spam, the sending of email to random users accross
the internet or in more targeted for, for business sales or fund raising
of any kind, without the prior authorization of the sender.

And starting today I'm going to enforce my patent and demand payment
from every spammer I find.

Ruben

--
Brooklyn Linux Solutions

proportions in the mind of the world  - RI Safir 1998

http://fairuse.nylxs.com

http://www.mrbrklyn.com - Consulting
http://www.inns.net <-- Happy Clients
http://www2.mrbrklyn.com/resources - Unpublished Archive or stories and articles from around the net