Problem in gmake of dccproc tarball on SunOS4.1

Wed Oct 13 23:32:45 UTC 2004

> From: Charles Hewson

> 	I have attached compressed output from second make today for

It does not look like the a project that could be completed by
Some of those functions might exist and only need declaring.
I suspect others do not exist on your system.

No rocket science would be need to port or write replacements, but
it would take more than an afternoon.  It does not look interesting
enough for me to do it for free.  It's not as if there are a lot
of othe systems that would use the result.