Rpm updates?

Alan Munday dccmail@brightheadtechnology.com
Fri Oct 8 22:16:53 UTC 2004

Chris

Thanks. Pretty much the answer I expected and yes, I've always found
updatedcc worked a treat.

I found the rpm on rpm.pbone.net and they seem to follow the releases, which
I took as a plus.

I was moving to rpm use rather than using sources as I have an old server
that has been upgraded so many times, via both rpm's and sources, that it
gets really difficult to solve some problems.

I thought I'd take the hit of waiting on updates for the benefit of the rpm
db.

Cheers

Alan