dccproc eating up 98% of the CPU

Ruben Safir Secretary NYLXS ruben@mrbrklyn.com
Sat Oct 2 01:56:54 UTC 2004

> Those consistent "not answering" results imply that you have some
> kind of firewall that is blocking UDP port 6277.
> See http://www.dcc-servers.net/dcc/firewall.html

Oct  1 01:07:04 www2 named[12577]: lame server resolving 'ns.dcc-servers.net' (in 'dcc-servers.NET'?): 137.118.1.28#53

> Please read what the `man dccproc` command should produce on your system,
> or http://www.rhyolite.com/anti-spam/dcc/dcc-tree/dccproc.html
> or http://www.dcc-servers.net/dcc/dcc-tree/dccproc.html

I've been burning through the man page for days.

--
Brooklyn Linux Solutions

proportions in the mind of the world  - RI Safir 1998

http://fairuse.nylxs.com

http://www.mrbrklyn.com - Consulting
http://www.inns.net <-- Happy Clients
http://www2.mrbrklyn.com/resources - Unpublished Archive or stories and articles from around the net