dccproc eating up 98% of the CPU

Ruben Safir Secretary NYLXS ruben@mrbrklyn.com
Fri Oct 1 21:42:01 UTC 2004

It was rhylite

>   - What is dccproc doing?

I have no idea - i've used cdcc to try to figure it out, but I'm
getting nothing

  Is a single dccproc process running

Just one started by spamassassin
>      having problems.  Now you seem to be saying that you update both
>      SpamAssassin and the DCC client.  Which is the case?

Both have been upgraded.  I upgraded dcc because of the problem with it
pinning the CPU

>   - Which version of which operating system are you using?

It's SuSE 8.1 which is very upgraded and secured etc

>   - What is the result of `cdcc info`?
>
>   - What is the result of `dccproc -i msg-file`?
>
>   - Is there anything else we should know?

I'll get these for you in a sec

Ruben
  --
__________________________
Brooklyn Linux Solutions

So many immigrant groups have swept through our town that Brooklyn,
like Atlantis, reaches mythological proportions in the mind of the
world  - RI Safir 1998

http://fairuse.nylxs.com

http://www.mrbrklyn.com - Consulting
http://www.inns.net <-- Happy Clients