dcc won't install

Jeff Drinkert jeffd@fwmgmt.com
Thu Sep 9 18:46:52 UTC 2004

When trying to install dcc on an OpenBSD box I get this error.

# make
===> dcclib
===> srvrlib
===> thrlib
===> cdcc
===> dbclean
===> dccd
===> dblist
===> dccm
===> dccifd
===> dccproc
===> dccsight
===> homedir
===> misc
===> cgi-bin
===> dcclib
cc -O2    -W -Wall -Wunused -Wcast-align -Winline -Wbad-function-cast -Wnest
ed-externs -Wpointer-arith -Wshadow -Wwrite-strings -I../include    -c
ckparse.c -o ckparse.o
ckparse.c: In function `dcc_host2ck':
ckparse.c:70: invalid use of void expression
ckparse.c:72: invalid use of void expression
ckparse.c: In function `dcc_parse_hex_ck':
ckparse.c:253: invalid use of void expression
ckparse.c:254: invalid use of void expression
ckparse.c:255: invalid use of void expression
ckparse.c:256: invalid use of void expression
*** Error code 1

Stop in /root/dcc-dccd-1.2.51/dcclib.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /root/dcc-dccd-1.2.51.