Problem with whitelists -- ignore previous mail. (sorry)

Sneak sneak@ipnoc.co.za
Tue Sep 7 16:11:07 UTC 2004

The below ive listed in /var/dcc/whitelist

I'll try moving it to /var/dcc/whiteclnt, do I need to reload DCCM when
modifying this file?

And the reason it gives for blocking the mail is as follows:

                     From: ed272648 8b1fc3e2 d3acf207 6a9de48a
          substitute helo: 7af19d6e b73761bc a2441427 36f396f1
                     Body: c137b0f6 bd523287 d649caa0 b5dc3d14       0
                     Fuz1: c29c5672 cf2dbb5d d9189237 0b6aea67       0
                     Fuz2: fe8cbf14 37624a87 edf583df 04c8078b   11644
     substitute mail_host: 479858ce 5ad01a16 516a434a 2946fefc

rejection message: 550 5.7.1 mail i87CeZwY022245 from 196.35.74.164 rejected
by DCC
result: reject

So if im using a public DCC server does the stats graphs apply to how much
mail has been stopped on my mail server?