Problem with whitelists

Sneak sneak@ipnoc.co.za
Tue Sep 7 09:26:20 UTC 2004

Hi,

I'm trying to white list a group of servers which I'm having trouble
receiving legitimate email from.

I've tried adding the following with little success..

ok      substitute      mail_host               isfax-mail-rba.is.co.za
ok      substitute      mail_host               isfax-mail-bry.is.co.za
ok      substitute      mail_host               isfax-filter-bry.is.co.za.

note this is my startup string for DCCM : -SHELO -Smail_host -SSender
-SList-ID

another question, how do I go about getting a client-ID? I would like to
graph my stats?
is this possible?

Thanks,

Ilo Lorusso