confusion over headers and spam marking

Kiira Triea kiira@ns1.2tough.com
Fri Aug 6 11:03:40 UTC 2004

Hi,

I have dccm installed and X-DCC headers are being written but I am a
little confused over how spam is marked. will it have "bulk" before
the scores all the time? In my dcc_conf I have the default

#   add X-DCC headers.
DCCM_LOG_AT=5
DCCM_REJECT_AT=

I am also starting dccm with -d and writeing to local5 but there isn't
all that much info in the log file... can I write a log that shows
rejections and how each mail was marked or anything?

I just need to sort this out because I'm not sure if dcc is really
doing its work.

We have no dccd because we are under 10000 emails per day.

thanks!

Kiira