Integration with SA 2.63

Asif Iqbal iqbala-dcc@qwestip.net
Wed Aug 4 15:29:40 UTC 2004

On Wed, Aug 04, 2004 at 08:24:57AM -0600, Vernon Schryver wrote:
> > From: Asif Iqbal
>
> > I need some help/direction to setup a local dcc server. I never used dcc
> > before and would like to give it a shot.
> >
> > I currently am using SA 2.63 + ClamAV with qmail-scanner. I am looking
> > for a way to integrate the DCC part with SA 2.63 (or may be
> > qmail-scanner) so that all my 100k+ mails per day get scanned by DCC
> > without adding much CPU load to my mail server
>

> If "SA 2.63" is SpamAssassin, then you probably will not notice any
> change in the load on your system by installing and turning on dccifd.
>
> Do you mean "dcc client" instead of "dcc server"?   A DCC server

Is there a way I can have my own local dcc server? I was thinking of
rsync with the public dcc servers and then use may be rbldnsd to lookup
against the local copy. Not sure if I make sense.

Is there any doc contributed in that area?

> Vernon Schryver    vjs@rhyolite.com

Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu
There's no place like 127.0.0.1