Installing on Mac OS X Server v10.3

Pim van Pelt pim@bit.nl
Mon Aug 2 18:51:43 UTC 2004

Hi,

| Does Mac OS X have a equivalent to ssh and a UNIX shell?
Yes, OSX is designed to behave like FreeBSD in many respects. The apple
can even be made to run some apt kind of thing called Fink.

| If I had access to something of the sort on a Mac OS X box,
| then I'd take my best shot at porting the DCC source.
I could hook up my laptop and give you an account if you'd like.
I can keep it connected for a couple of days too, if our timezones
mismatch during office hours (my timezone is UTC+2).

Contact me offlist for account details.

groet,
	Pim
--