DCC on FreeBSD

Daniel V Klein dvk@lonewolf.com
Fri Jul 23 22:06:14 UTC 2004

Ahem.  I am an idiot (and thank you, Sven, for helping me discover that)!
I had an ibp.com.mc, which resulted in an ibp.com.cf when I typed "make",
which did *not* result in a sendmail.cf *until* I did the suggested
"make install".  Duhh.

So yes, all the lines are now in the config file, the socket exists (it
existed when I started dccm before).  DCC now adds headers and has rejected
a couple of pieces of spam.

Apologies to all for cluttering the list with sendmail stupidity.

However, the "only 3 or 4 DCC servers are queried" bug still exists...

-Dan