DCC on FreeBSD

Daniel V Klein dvk@lonewolf.com
Fri Jul 23 18:28:01 UTC 2004

Sven-

No joy, even though I deinstalled the package and then installed from
downloaded source.  Good call on "make mailer.conf", and the .m4 files
are in their proper place, as is SENDMAIL_CF_DIR in /etc/make.conf (which
is where I believe it should be done, instead of locally).

But I still get no DCC messages, log, or header modifications.  Here is some
relevant information:

% ps axw | egrep dcc
32177  ??  Ss     0:00.01 /var/dcc/libexec/dccm -A -SHELO -Smail_host -SSender -SList-ID -l log -t CMN,1,20 -w whiteclnt -U userdir

Help?