FW: continue not asking DCC 8 seconds

jim@carroll.com jim@carroll.com
Mon Jul 19 18:34:21 UTC 2004

I think I found the problem (thanks to your questions).

I believe I had some "stale" entries left in my map file.  When I checked
the map, it had the default entries that shipped with dcc, rather than the
actual entries specified in my map.txt file.

Is suspect that after the last upgrade, the install process installed the
default map database and that I missed the disconnect.

I've manually gone in, added the correct entries and deleted the default
entries for dcc1.dcc-servers.net et.al., and now my logs are clean.

Sorry to waste bandwidth on the list.

---
Jim C.          | Carroll-Net, Inc.
201-488-4092    |