Whitelist entries missing from server database

Wed Jul 7 18:11:01 UTC 2004

> From: "Clive Cleland"

> I have observed an inconsistency with DCC server whitelisting.  Of some 750
> 'ok From' entries in our whitelist, only 600 appear to make it into the
> server database.

I made a file named /tmp/whitelist consisting of your 11 entries,
ran `~dcc/libexec/dbclean -h /tmp -S`, and then used `dblist -vvh /tmp`
The third database line from dblist is
  From         ok         80d2b356 43da127c b5095541 9ec3fc54          57a4f8

Are there any complaints from a similar invocation of dblcean with
your complete whitelist?

Is it possible that the /var/dcc/whitelist file that dbclean is using
is not the one it should be using?

Has dbclean not been run since the /var/dcc/whitelist was changed?