Mailing lists

Daniel V Klein dvk@lonewolf.com
Sat Jun 19 14:43:08 UTC 2004

As long as we're on the subject of mailing lists, how can I whitelist
all of my client's "from" email.  Periodically, one of my clients will
send a note to 3 dozen friends.  Since my spam limit is set at 30, six
of his letters bounce.  I'd like to have anyone originating mail on my
server be exempt - am I being dumb, or missing something (I suspect so,
but you never know).  Or do I need to list each From address?  And if
so, do I just list
	joe@schmoe.com
or do I need to be aware of how he sets up his return address as
	Joseph Schmoe <joe@schmoe.com>
	joe@schmoe.com (Joseph E. Schmoe)
	etc.

-Dan