looking for more whitelist entries

David Sparks daves@activestate.com
Fri Jun 18 22:45:56 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I'm looking for additions to the DCC server and client whitelists above
what comes in whitecommon.

What I'm looking for is entries for newsletters and large volume emails
that end up getting marked as bulk.

I've done some searching and didn't find anything specific to additional
entries to the whitelists other than a webpage with checksums of empty
messages.  If you know of any other resources in this area please let me
know.

If you're willing to share please send me your whitelist entries.  If
there is interest I'll send the compiled list back to this ML.

TIA!

ds