dccifd 1.2.49 dying, any help?

Sat Jun 12 16:44:18 UTC 2004

> From: Henrik Edlund

> I start dccifd without parameters as SA calls it. I do not use
> whitelisting or graylisting.

> In any case, will there be a 1.2.50 release or what can I do to get 1.2.49
> running? I am lost in your whitelist file talk as I don't use that.

I will release 1.2.50 after I cook it for at least a few hours.

Does SpamAssassin start dccifd or use the Perl interface to dccifd?
I would not have guessed that SpamAssassin would start the long running
daemon but only look for it.  If SpamAssassin does start dccifd, then
a change to make it start with -wwhiteclnt would do the trick.
If SpamAssassin does start dccifd, then it sounds like a bug in SpamAssassin
if dccifd is not started with -wwhiteclnt.