dccifd.core at first unix-soket-connection ?

John Doherty jdoherty@gstype.com
Fri Jun 11 22:01:51 UTC 2004

At 1:35 PM -0500 6/11/04, Florian Meister wrote:

> I have a big problem with dccifd. Because of performance problems,
> I have upgraded my dcc-package to the newest available package at the
> freebsd-ports-system (2.48)

I'm not sure what that is, exactly: on my FreeBSD 4.7, 4.8, and
4.9 machines, DCC isn't even in the ports collection. I know it
was at one time, because that's where I first ran across it. It
wouldn't be surprising if whatever you're using is out of date
by quite a while.

But building and updating DCC on FreeBSD is a breeze, even without
a port. Maybe you should get the current tarball and start with
that.