about Fuz1 and Fuz2

Maxim Cherniavsky maxim@mtu.ru
Tue Jun 8 12:19:21 UTC 2004

Hi all
I'm trying to integrate DCC checksums into postfix, so I've ripped all
logic from dccproc and dccifd, and ported it into postfix-cleanup. I
have a question of internal meaning of Fuz1 and Fuz2 checksums - for
what kind of messages they  are computed? For some messages dcc server
reports only  body and Fuz1 checksums, and Fuz2 is not reported; for
some messages only Body checksum is reported. Must they exist for any
kind of message? I suppose that I've missed something, but cant find what :(
Thanks for any help.

--
Best regards,
                        Maxim Cherniavsky