greylisting vs. dccproc

chris@mikk.net chris@mikk.net
Tue Jun 1 20:30:53 UTC 2004

On Tue, 1 Jun 2004 08:33:31 -0600 (MDT) , Vernon Schryver writes:
> Two of the three DCC clients, dccm and dccifd, support greylisting.
> The third, dccproc, does not.  Would it be useful if it did?

Probably not.  Calling dccproc from an MTA will
require some scripting/coding to adapt the MTA
interface to dccproc's.  At that point, it is easier
(and better/more efficient) to use dccifd, especially
with the provided dccif() perl and C interfaces.

--
Chris Mikkelson  |  Then again, engineering school also taught me how to
chris@mikk.net   |  do math in base 16 while going four years without sex.