dccm feature request

Kelsey Cummings kgc@sonic.net
Fri May 21 18:37:35 UTC 2004

On Fri, May 21, 2004 at 02:04:09PM -0400, John R Levine wrote:
> > Well, we've found that AOL likes to blacklist our mail servers after sending
> > them less than 1000 spams.
>
> Knowing the AOL postmaster, I find that hard to believe.  They may block
> for an hour or two until the spew stops, but it takes a lot more spam than
> that to get into their blacklists.

That's probably correct.  I am confusing complaints vs. copies but I
imagine the number is not as far apart with AOL as it has been
traditionally for other ISPs given AOLs integrated SPAM button.

In any case, we received notification after 677 complaints were processed
that we were in a 24 hour blacklist.

--
Kelsey Cummings - kgc@sonic.net           sonic.net, inc.
System Administrator                      2260 Apollo Way