dccm feature request

Kelsey Cummings kgc@sonic.net
Wed May 19 19:53:31 UTC 2004

After deploying dccm for outbound bulk detection it's become clear that
there is one feature that we'd really like to see.  It would be very handy
if we were able to control the log/reject thresholds in a similiar fashion
to the existing whitelist files.  This would allow us to change the limits
based on source adressess (IP or envelope) to allow for more flexible
configuration.   We are short on developer time now but might be able to
provide patches if there is interest in the feature.  I don't see how it
would useful for anything but outbound mail processing.

--
Kelsey Cummings - kgc@sonic.net           sonic.net, inc.
System Administrator                      2260 Apollo Way