Per user disabling?

Spike Ilacqua spike@indra.com
Tue May 11 22:57:53 UTC 2004

> In addition, there are now the
>     option {log-all,log-normal,greylist-log-{on,off}}
> controls in the per-user whitelists.
> See the main dcc man page or the proof-of-concept CGI scripts.

Speaking of which, any chance we could get "option dcc-off"?  Currently
when a user doesn't want DCC (it happens) I create a whiteclnt like:

ok env_to user
ok env_to user@domain

which does the trick.  However occasionally there are symlinks pointing
to that userdir for aliases and keeping track of those aliases in the
whiteclnt becomes a problem.  It would be nice to have a whiteclnt that
could whitelist everything without depending on knowing the username.

->Spike