Is there a client-side grey whitelist?

Gary Mills mills@cc.UManitoba.CA
Tue May 11 16:28:08 UTC 2004

I've been accumulating a whitelist file for broken e-mail servers,
that don't respond properly to temporary delivery failures.  It's
included into grey_whitelist, which means that changes to the file
only take effect when the greylist DCC servers clean their databases.

Is there any way to whitelist these e-mail servers for greylisting
only on the client side, which is `dccm' in my case?