Simple Questions: "many" and locally-added header lines

Jim Seymour jseymour@LinxNet.com
Wed May 5 23:25:42 UTC 2004

Hi All,

This is a pair of probably trivially easy ones...

I'm playing with storing certain bits of spam in a database.  I thought
DCC's "Body," "Fuz1," and "Fuz2" values might be interesting.  Ideally,
these would be stored as ints, but what to do with "many?"  What integer
value (and above) results in "many?"  (I would *swear* I saw this
addressed somewhere, but I'll be dammed if I can find it now.)

The other question, I'm pretty sure I know the answer to.  Will DCC be
affected if it's passed email that has, say, a bogofilter "spamicity"
header, such as this

added to it before being passed to dccproc?  If I read the FAQ
correctly, the answer is "no."  Just making sure.

Thanks,
Jim
--
Jim Seymour                | Spammers sue anti-spammers:
jseymour@LinxNet.com       |     http://www.LinxNet.com/misc/spam/slapp.php