Problems with Iptable firewall and DCC

Robert Hart hartr@interweft.com.au
Thu Apr 22 21:56:21 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-04-23 at 02:21, Brian T Glenn wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 22, 2004 at 11:10:52PM +1000, Robert Hart may have written:
> >
> > Anyhow, I finally did figure out what I was doing wrong and spam
> > assassin is now getting DCC values.
>
> For the edification of the list, how did you solve your problem?

Having reread my firewall rule and unable to see anything wrong with it.
I cleared the chains and restarted the firewall ... and everything
started working! Something had obviously not cleared properly on the
previous attempt...which is a bit of a worry really when one thinks
about how important a firewall really is.

--
Robert Hart					 hartr@interweft.com.au
+61 (0)438 385 533