OT: Re: Greylisting & InterMail MTA?

John Sutton john@scl.co.uk
Tue Mar 30 17:26:19 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 30 March 2004  5:44 pm, Vernon Schryver wrote:
> > From: John Sutton

> > - is running an MTA which is some 5 years old and pre-dates RFC 2821!
> > There must be a business lesson in there somewhere...
>
> Yes, but RFC 2821 did not significantly (or at all, as far as I know)

You say "Yes" but if by that you mean "don't exercise due diligence = make 6
million bucks" then I really need to rethink my business approach, or should
that be "re-engineer my business processes" or maybe just "talk more bullshit
in lieu of providing a proper service"?  Hey, I think I'm getting there... ;-)

John Sutton
SCL Internet
URL http://www.scl.co.uk/
Tel. +44 (0) 1239 711 888