DCC version 1.2.37

John Sutton john@scl.co.uk
Thu Mar 25 10:06:20 UTC 2004

On Thursday 25 March 2004  3:08 am, Vernon Schryver wrote:
>     Add "-G noIP" and '-G IPmask/xx' to ignore all or part of the SMTP
> 	client IP address in the greylist triple.

Great!  But am I right in thinking that once I start running with some mask
<32 that the existing triples in grey_db are useless, so one might as well
delete it and start over?  I only ask because if this is the case I need to
be prepared for another wave of disgruntled users complaining about delayed
emails, until a new grey_db accumulates.

John Sutton
SCL Internet
URL http://www.scl.co.uk/
Tel. +44 (0) 1239 711 888