AW: no free hash table: should be: Please try again later

Krzysztof Snopek ksnopek@ely.pg.gda.pl
Tue Mar 23 22:08:30 UTC 2004

  On Tue, 23 Mar 2004, Alfredo E. Cotroneo wrote:

> Hi There,
>
> I am using both clamav-milter and dccm 1.2.36 with sendmail and I am seeing
> a number of:
>
> "Milter: data, reject=451 4.7.1 Please try again later"
>
> messages in the mail logs, and I **think** they are coming from DCC
> (although I have no way to check from which milter this message is coming,
> since I do not see anything else in either milter's logs).

Hi,
I'm using the same : sendmail+clamav-milter+dccm and I can see same
messages in my log . But I'm sure they are coming from clamav-milter. It
happens
with specific kind of mail messages, and I wrote to clamav-users
discussion  list, the case is still under investigation. You may want to
look at clamav list archive. Try to enable syslog logging in clamav.conf
-you'll see 'write failure to clamd ' from clamav-milter.
As a temporary work-around, run clamav-milter with -d option .

                    Krzysztof Snopek
		ksnopek@ely.pg.gda.pl