Greylisting & InterMail MTA?

John Sutton john@scl.co.uk
Tue Mar 16 09:54:44 UTC 2004

Thanks for that, Bernard & Clive.

Got this back from support@openwave.com:

The automated system that processes incoming email to Openwave.com Support
could not find a valid Support Package number within your message. blah blah

I'll resend the email to abuse@openwave.com and forget it.  BTW, I suggested
this issue of non-compliance with the relevant sections of RFC2821 as being
worthy of another "list" on rfc-ignorant.org but the email I received in
reply was not very helpful ;-(  Those guys appear to come from another
planet...

On Monday 15 March 2004  7:53 am, Bernard Gardner wrote:
> On 13 Mar 2004, at 4:16 AM, John Sutton wrote:
> > to NTL (no response) but I would also like to write to Intermail but I
> > can't
> > track them down.
> >
> > Anybody know anything about it/them?
>
> I think you're looking for http://www.openwave.com/
>
> They don't seem to identify it as a product name of theirs anymore but
> InterMail was a software.com product and software.com has since become
> Openwave.
>
> Good luck,
> Bernard.

John Sutton