newbie DCC

turgut kalfaoglu turgut@egenet.com.tr
Fri Mar 12 11:22:31 UTC 2004

Hello there - I am a newbie DCC user who has been using DCC for over a
year !
The web site and the enclosed documentation really leave much to be
desired, so I never
really learned much about DCC, apart from installing, and attaching it
to spamassassin+amavisd-new

There are two things I was wondering, we have two mail servers that
process about 120K emails each daily.
I was wondering if  it would be beneficial to start a server locally?

Second, how can I verify how well the DCC client is working? I did not
see a testing procedure to find out how it is working..

Thanks!
  -turgut