dccd 1.2.34 compile error

Thamer Alharbash talharbash@primustel.ca
Wed Mar 10 15:49:37 UTC 2004

On Wed, 10 Mar 2004, Vernon Schryver wrote:

> I just released DCC version 1.2.35 to turn off poll() on Linux.  That
> it was on was my error.  Before doing that, I hacked on clnt_send.c
> to get it to compile on Redhat 5.2 with poll() turned on.

No idea. Older versions of the Linux kernel didn't have poll()
AFAIK. You're not shipping dcc with a configure.in or
configure.ac so I cannot tell what you're tests are like. If you
would like to make this available to me I can make sure it does
not detect poll() on slackware -- if you don't have access to a
slackware box yourself.

The thing about slackware is that it's the most BSD like Linux
distribution.

--
Thamer Alharbash
Systems Developer