ok2 env_to possible?

Mon Mar 8 18:53:14 UTC 2004

> From: John Sutton

> > > ok2 ip 127.0.0.1
> > > ok2 env_to sales@encausticart.com
> > >
> > > so by my understanding these should have added up to an OK and the
> > > message should *not* have been marked as bulk?
> >
> > Yes, if sales@encausticart.com were in your client whitelist.  It must
> > not be, because the env_From line does not say "ok2" like the IP line.
>
> No, that would be an "ok2 env_from" but I have got an "ok2 env_to" and

OH!  I'm wrong because I "saw" the "env_to" as "env_from"
"ok2 env_to" will not work as intended.  See the discussion in the -W part
of the dccm man page.
env_to whitelist entries control whether DCC checking is applied at all.
It was clearly a mistake to use "ok2", but compatibility concerns make
it impossible to fix.