ok2 env_to possible?

John Sutton john@scl.co.uk
Mon Mar 8 18:16:49 UTC 2004

On Monday 08 March 2004  5:05 pm, you wrote:
> > This message has been marked as bulk but AFAIK these 2 rules are in
> > force:
> >
> > ok2 ip 127.0.0.1
> > ok2 env_to sales@encausticart.com
> >
> > so by my understanding these should have added up to an OK and the
> > message should *not* have been marked as bulk?
>
> Yes, if sales@encausticart.com were in your client whitelist.  It must
> not be, because the env_From line does not say "ok2" like the IP line.

No, that would be an "ok2 env_from" but I have got an "ok2 env_to" and
(here's the rub) because env_to cks are not reported to the server they don't
appear in the log.  At least, I _assume_ that is why they are not in the log?
At any rate, this makes it v. difficult to know what is going on ;-(

> I use `dccproc -QC -w whiteclnt -i msg` to check things like this.

Good tip, I've not used dccproc at all up to now.  However, in this case it
doesn't seem to help much:

X-DCC-sgs_public_dcc_server-Metrics: spartasys1.scl.co.uk 1199; Body=15
        Fuz1=602 Fuz2=578
                                                      checksum  server