documentation confusing?

Sven Willenberger sven@dmv.com
Sat Feb 28 00:02:42 UTC 2004

If you have an mbox and procmail/formail installed on your mailserver
you can try:

/path/to/formail -ds procmail .mboxrc < /path/to/mboxfile

where .mboxrc (in your home directory) resembles:

----------begin .mboxrc

SHELL=/bin/sh

:0
| /path/to/dccproc -t many

---------end .mboxrc

Keep in mind that reporting spam can only be done to dcc servers with
whom you have made arrangements (via id/password), a local dcc server,
or a public server that allows anonymous reports (I don't think any of
the latter creatures exist).

Sven