documentation confusing?

Chip Paswater turk182@chipware.net
Fri Feb 27 23:56:19 UTC 2004

I think my trap would still be of value to you.  I'm noticing that nearly
half of the trapped messages don't get flagged by DCC (I use Spamassassin).

Additionally, my traps are all former "real" email addresses.  When I used
to report to Spamcop, I'm sure a few of the addresses got washed by a few
spammers.  Not to mention, a good portion of the spams I submit are from my
own mailbox.

If you really don't want my submissions, I won't send them.  But until we
start seeing a 90% hitrate of spam on DCC servers, aren't the more spam
submissions the merrier?