False positives with dcc

Iain Morgan imorgan@nas.nasa.gov
Mon Feb 23 18:28:34 UTC 2004

Hello,

I've been using DCC for a few months now and recently have encountered two
instances of apparent false positives. In both cases, the Body, Fuz1 and Fuz2
counts were all 'many'. However, the messages were uniqu enough (and sent to
a small enough recipient list) that I would have expected single-digit counts.

In one case, the message contained a (fairly long) snippet from a router log
containing timestamps and IP addresses. Has anyone experienced similar
issues? Any suggestions as to how to pin down (and correct) the issue?

Thanks

--
Iain Morgan
NAS Desktop Support Group