turned on greylisting, dbclean runs every 15secs.

Mark Atkinson darkmark@filament.org
Fri Feb 13 17:58:54 UTC 2004

To reply to myself, if I replace dbclean with a do-nothing shell script,
the only message I get to syslog is:

Feb 13 09:57:09 hellfire dccd grey[85374]: 786 free hash entries; starting
`dbclean -DPq -G -i 32767`

is it trying to free-up hash entries?  How do I get more if that's the
case?