dccm per user dirs and multiple real domain servers

Mon Feb 2 20:47:03 UTC 2004

> From: Valentin Chopov <valentin@valcho.net>

> mail.domain1.com --> env_To: user@domain1.com \
>                                                \

> Is it possible to replace userdirs/mailer/addr
> with something like userdirs/domain/mailer/addr ?

One problem is definition of "domain."  Some installations would want
mail.domain1.com while others would want domain1.com

dccm has ${rcpt_host} available.  I suspect it various
among mail.domain1.com, domain1.com, and somehost.domain1.com.
That might be solved with symbolic links to make
userdirs/local/domain1.com/user
userdirs/local/mail.domain1.com/user
and
userdirs/local/somehost.domain1.com/user
the same.

If ${rcpt_host} would suffice, the next problem would be how to
tell dccm to use it.  What argv letter would you use?