DCC on OS X

Bryan Bunch bryanb@walls-media.com
Fri Jan 23 23:45:56 UTC 2004

Hello All,

I am new to the list so please forgive me if this has been covered. I
recently brought up an OS X box and am having trouble compiling DCC. Has
anyone successfully gotten DCC to compile under OS X? I am running OS X
10.2.3 Server.

One of the things I get upong running the configure script is:

=================
checking how to run the C preprocessor... cc -E
        *** unrecognized system Darwin ***
=================

And when I do a make, it fails with:

===============================
==> homedir
make[1]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
==> misc
cc  -W -Wall -Wunused -Wcast-align -Winline -Wbad-function-cast
-Wnested-externs -Wpointer-arith -Wshadow -Wwrite-strings -I../include    -c
-o wlist.o wlist.c
cc   wlist.o ../dcclib/libdcc.a  -lm -o wlist
ld: Undefined symbols:
_dcc_clnt_debug
make[1]: *** [wlist] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2