dccifd spam reporting and env_to whitelisting

Fri Jan 23 20:08:20 UTC 2004

> From: chris@mikk.net

> > The calls differ, so it is not too surprising that the results differ.
>
> I understand that.  I'm asking if they *should*
> differ, because the differing results are a problem
> for what I am trying to do.

It's obvious I think they should differ.

You seem to be trying to do two different things with a single pass
by dccif().  First your your system somehow decides that a message is
spam and seeks to report it as certainly bulky to the DCC.  Then your
system wants to consult dccifd to see about delivering the message.
What if you separate those two tasks into two different interactions
with the DCC?