DCC on Windows

Paul Wright paul.wright@pobox.com
Tue Jan 6 13:07:48 UTC 2004

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004, Carl Stehle wrote:
> These refer to using an OS emulation layer; we have instead focused on a
> direct port (so far of cdcc and dccproc), and wondered if there is any
> interest in integrating this into the DCC code base?

FWIW, there will shortly be a DCC plugin for Spampal. I've seen it, and it
works. It uses dccproc compiled with Cygwin, so I'm not sure how speedy
it's going to be. It's not my code, although I've been lending a hand
where I can. If you're prepared to contribute to your code to the code
base such that it can be used by such projects, I'm sure the developers
would welcome it.

--
Paul Wright
my site: http://pobox.com/~pw201 my days: http://blog.noctua.org.uk/