DCC greylisting, bulk tagging, and spamassassin

John R Levine johnl@iecc.com
Tue Dec 23 01:57:41 UTC 2003

> It says to me that dccifd should not say one of A, G, R, S, or T,
> but one of one of A, R, S, or T and separately either G or not.

Yes, that would be good.

> Unfortunately it's too late to change the protocol.

How about this: in the initial option line that the client sends to
dccifd, add a new option like "greyalso" to say that the client wants
separate G letters.  That shouldn't be too hard.

Regards,