DCC greylisting, bulk tagging, and spamassassin

John R Levine johnl@iecc.com
Mon Dec 22 23:45:22 UTC 2003

> >                                                               ... it
> > seems like what I really want is the "-a IGNORE"  flag that's in the
> > manual but not in the code.
>
> Why not teach whatever is looking at the dccifd output to treat
> 'R' and 'S' the same as 'A'?

It does.  Here's the question.

Let's say a piece of mail shows up that is from a hitherto unseen IP
address and also matches a body entry with a count that will make the
X-DCC header say bulk.  Will dccifd say R or will it say G?  If it says
G, I'm all set, but it looks to me from the logs that it'll say R.

Regards,