Greylisting and SMTP AUTH?

Mon Dec 22 22:22:07 UTC 2003

> From: Spike Ilacqua <spike@indra.com>

> > How about making the log file viewer notice that the message was
> > embargoed and that that the log file is not combined, then on the spot
> > look for any previous, related log files and combine them into a single
> > file?
>
> That's what I will probably end up doing.

I've been thinking about the issue.  I'll probably add code to the
proof-of-concept CGI scripts in /var/dcc/cgi-bin to generate
links among the log files for a given embargoed message.
Unless I can think of something better than "click here for previous
and next copies of this greylisted message", that's what it might say.