Greylisting and SMTP AUTH?

Spike Ilacqua spike@indra.com
Mon Dec 22 21:20:34 UTC 2003

> How about making the log file viewer notice that the message was
> embargoed and that that the log file is not combined, then on the spot
> look for any previous, related log files and combine them into a single
> file?

That's what I will probably end up doing.

> Will users care about embargoed spam?

Yes, many users don't trust the filtering and want to be able to see
everything.  In practice they tend not to look at them, but if they know
they don't have the option the get upset.

Pretty much all of the functionally I have put in our version of the Web
interface has been to make the end user feel good about the filtering.

->Spike