My last (I hope) DCC greylisting question

John R Levine johnl@iecc.com
Mon Dec 22 20:52:12 UTC 2003

I'm now feeding all of my incoming mail through DCC for greylisting
purposes, which seems to work pretty well.  But I'm not yet prepared to do
SMTP-time rejections because I can see from the logs that my users have a
lot of legit list mail that's yet to be whitelisted, and some of which is
tagged as many.  (I don't know why it's tagged many, presumably some other
recipient thought it was spam.)  I do use the bulkiness numbers in later
filters and in spamassassin.

How do I set up dccifd so it'll do greylisting regardless of the apparent
bulkiness?  If I leave out the -t flag is that the default?

Regards,