Greylisting and SMTP AUTH?

Spike Ilacqua spike@indra.com
Mon Dec 22 15:04:36 UTC 2003

> An equivalent of that could be presented to users by showing all
> files with containing the same "Body:...",  checksum line as if they
> were a single file.

Doable, but a great deal of parsing when people already typically have
2000 log files without greylist enabled.  One logfile per message seems
more logical to me, and would definitely be easier to work with.

> That would not prevent worries by users before the message was
> retransmitted after the embargo.

No, but atleast it would be easy to see which had passed the embargo and
I could supply lots of information about what's going on with the ones
that hadn't.

->Spike