Possible? dccifd/dccd greylisting as Postfix filter?

Leandro Santi lesanti@uolsinectis.com.ar
Sun Dec 21 22:08:26 UTC 2003

On Sun, Dec 21, 2003, Dmitry Khrustalev wrote:
> There is also another pre-greylisting dcc/postfix integration patch at
> http://webs.sinectis.com.ar/lesanti/postfix/dccpost/dccpost-20021028.tar.gz
> , you may want to look at that.

Err... thats an unreleased development snapshot. Some bugs have been fixed
since then, and we have it running here as well, but I realised that the
whole thing needs to be rewritten from scratch. In the meantime, I have
to maintain it.

The upcoming Postfix 2.1 release has support for an external SMTP proxy;
I think this is where the DCC stuff should go in for real-time spam
rejection. For non realtime processing, use Postfix's content filtering
infrastructure.

If nothing better comes up in the first half of the year, I'll probably
rewrite the whole thing for our Postfix-2.1 upgrade (and finally release
it for public use ;).

Leandro